RE: [IPk] BG Meters-freestyle

I must look out for a Freestyle from Theresense then, to add to my
collection of about 12 meters,  cant beat 20.  Just a point about the
Medisense Soft touch.  One thing I found that to make it work correctly you
need to change the lancet every time, Yes I know we are supposed to, also
the battery needs to be replaced regularly.

Jackie