Re: [IPk] BG Meters-freestyle

Hi Lesley and all
just read your email from last week, and let you know my son uses the
frestyle from therasense. He also uses the ultra at school and at night I
use this for sleep tests, we dont use the soft sense any more, just comes up
with not enough blood all the time now. The freestyle came from USA last
year and up until last week we had to order the strips from usa by post, and
works out expensive, but they are now available on NHS as are the lancets
and in some places the meters.
The meters cost #21 in our local Lloyds Chemist, and are brill because they
use less blood than any other meter we'vre come accross(jamie has over 20
meters now !), and can be used on many areas. He uses it on his arms and
legs, its far less pain than the others, reliable but advises you to use
finger test if you are going hypo.
If you need the pip codes for your chemist or GP let me know as I have them
at home.