[IPk] Re: Lantus

Hi Jackie
Thanks for the info. As I say, the nurse at the surgery told me about this
but it was a while back. She may not have had all the correct info to hand I
guess. The BBC report was a little while ago...I know they are not always
accurate! Thanks for throwing some more light on things!
Another thing this nurse mentioned, and again I'm not sure if it's accurate,
is that there is a new insulin 'pill' in the pipeline called, (sp) Starlik or
something? Anyone heard of this?
BW Helen