From: Gordon Sibbald
Sent: 02 September 2002 17:17
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPk] Lantus

Martin,

I was fortunate to participate in the beta trials of this insulin a
couple of years ago, and to tell you the truth it w\as the best insulin
I have ever been on!. It was like starting on the pump, I really did
feel so much better on this Insulin than any of the other lon acting
insulin's I have tried in the past.

If I ever, which I hope not to, need to resort to the older method on
taking insulin I would recommend this long acting insulin.

My Diabetic clinic was always going to put me back on, when it became
available. But now I am the pump tester, so to speak, at my clinic. As I
am the only one that suggested it and had help purchasing the pump.

Hope this informs others.

Gordon