Re: [IPk] Infusion set removal

When we experienced the same problem, Hannah Dickinson from Medtronic
advised soaking the dressing with baby oil - in reality I use a cotton wool
ball and wipe it fairly liberally (but not dripping) over the dressing and
wait for a few moments and it then comes away very easily. We were sitting
Sam in a bath for 20mins prior to using this method. I also use the same
ball of cotton wool to remove any sticky residue from the dressing. It works
for us!

Good luck,