Re: [IPk] Chat feedback

Hi eveyone -

Thanks for your thoughts on our chats. All your comments have been much
appreciated. I was rather jaded earlier this week with a heavy cold, but
I'm feeling much better now :-)

I will certainly advertise chats more heavily in the future. (On problem
with on-the-day announcements is that those who get the digest version may
not get them until the following day. But I'm sure the day before and on
the day will cover everyone.)

I will put a prominent link on the opening page of our website at

Evening chats generally start at 8pm UK time. They last until the last
people leave - which is typically about an hour or two later. You are free
to come and go as you please.

In addition to our occasional evening chats, would regular informal
lunchtime chats be good? How about every Thursday at 1pm? Just turn up and
see who's there...

Note that all chats are permanently archived and can be read later by
members of this group. Find the links at

Next chat:

With MiniMed next Tue 2 Oct 2001 at 8pm UK time (19:00 GMT)

To get into the room, go to http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/chat and
click on United Kingdom. If it asks you, enter your email address in small
letters and the password is pumper.

See you there :-)

PS Jenny - could you give us Wimbledon's complete fixture list for the
coming season so we can try and avoid those dates ;-)

PPS If anyone would like to volunteer to look after these chats (develop a
schedule, send out announcements etc) please email me privately.

mailto:email @ redacted