Re: [IPk] Chat Feedback

Some more opinions on the chats.....

My feeling is that there's opportunity for a variety of different types of
chats, at different times. Some types of chat and/or times may be useful to
certain people, even though the participation may be low.  So I think we
should try out a number of possibilities and see what works.

As someone who has free internet access at work and has to pay for their time
online at home, I'd welcome the occasional lunchtime chat. Personally I find
that I can chat and work at the same time (well, sort of) :-)
But I would guess that evening chats are always going to be more popular
because most people don't have the luxury of being able to chat in worktime!

Clearly we need to remind people about the chats on the day - maybe in the
morning and then a couple of hours before? I only remembered because I had
written it in my diary, and even though I had stayed at work specially, I
almost forgot by the time it got to 8pm!

Perhaps another idea might be to have some volunteers to help run the chats?