[IPn] Someone took the time

In the midst of all the turmoil that has been facing us as a nation,
a member of our forum from the Bronx, NY, has taken the time to think
of Insulin Pumpers and has made a challenge to you to match her gift
of $100.00.  A few matching gifts of $10 or $20 will easily match
this challenge, so if you are able and in the mood won't you send
your donation to Insulin Pumpers at our web site or by mail.

Contributions can be made using IInsulin Pumpers secure server at:

or using the US Postal Service:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022