[IPk] Chat feedback

We had a chat last night, but there weren't many people there. We were
wondering how you feel about chat sessions - whether you're interested in
them, whether they're at the right time, or whether we should advertise
them in a better way.

Do you prefer daytime/lunchtime chats when you're at work and probably have
free internet access? Or do you prefer evening chats when (hopefully!) your
business of the day is finished?

Does the idea of live chatting appeal to you at all? Does having a
representative from a pump company make it seem too formal?

Would you like more reminders about the day and time of the chat? Perhaps a
week before, the day before, and on the day itself?

Do you have trouble getting into the chat room? Should I give further
explaination what to do?

If anyone has any suggestions or opinions, please let me know. Either reply
to this email or write to me privately at email @ redacted

John Neale
For Insulin Pumpers UK administrators

mailto:email @ redacted