[IPk] microalbuminaria

> for being a bit thick but could anyone remind me what this
> microalbuminaria is as its been mentioned a lot and I missed the
> beginning part of the chat.It is sounding alarming whatever it is.

It is when your kidneys begin to leak small amounts of protein.....
the beginning stages of kidney problems. This can occur as a
complication of diabetes or just because you have a "bad day" from a
brief illness, etc.... If the numbers are consistently and repeatdly
above normal then the diagnosis of  microalbuminia is applied.