Re: [IPk] re pump propaganda

Abigail,
Hear hear... Can you get doctors - pump users as well as non-users - to join in
signing your letter? Why is there (as far as I know) no feedback from
consultants who, in their clinics, are witnessing the improvement in their
diabetic patients' life quality and BG control? Would Prof. Stephanie Amiel
from King's be willing to make a note?
Food for thought.
Sara