[IPk] New article on website: Diana Maynard on CGMS

Non-stop Diana Maynard :-)

Di has written another super article for our website:

She describes how she used the MiniMed Continuous Glucose Montoring System
earlier this year, with possibly erratic results.

If anyone wants to write an article for the website, we are always looking
for new material. Please email me and we can discuss it. You needn't be an
expert: just have exeriences with your diabetes you'd like to tell others

John Neale, website editor
Insulin Pumpers UK

mailto:email @ redacted