[IPn] Pledge drive finished

Just a note of thanks to all of you that have given your support to
Insulin Pumpers and contributed to our pledge drives, now and over
the previous year. Your support is what make it possible for Insulin
Pumpers to continue to bring you this service. We have achieved our
goal for the Summer pledge drive (well almost, we're only short $174)
and given all the other stressful events of the last few days, I'm
sure nobody needs to receive anymore "please pledge" messages.

Over the weekend we unfortunately received thousands of errant
messages from a mail server run-amok in Europe. I did my best to
filter out the junk from the real messages, but there may have been a
few lost when I deleted over a giga-byte of (hopefully) trash
messages. If you sent in a contribution and HAVE NOT
received a personal confirmation of its receipt from me then it was a
causality of this process and I ask that you send it again.

My Best Regards and Thanks for your support.

Michael Robinton
Executive Director