Re: [IPk] New article on website: how Diana Maynard started on a pump

Hi Di

I didn't know that  before, will we see you dancing there, then?  You have
lots of medals. It sounds like you have to be extremely fit for that.
When did you start dancing, was it before Uni or when you started there.
What attracted you to it?