From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Smith, Beverley
Sent: 10 September 2001 15:04
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: RE: [IPk] Exercise

Di

An update: today I ran the 3.5 miles again although faster
(couldn't persuade myself to try 4.5 miles!) and again I did
not reduce my insulin, disconnect or take any carbs.  This
time under the extra stress of a faster run my BG increased
from 7.1 to 10.4!  At this rate I might end up being the only
runner requiring regular stops to take on more insulin
(another good excuse for me never to entertain the thought of
a half-marathon!).

Bev

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist