Re: [IPk] Minimed 508 volume problem

> One thing that puzzles me - if I run to empty (which I often do if I'm at
> home all day), when the alarm goes off, is that reporting the very first
> 0.1 units that I have missed?
> John

Hi John
I don't think so, because there's a certain lag between no insulin getting
through and the alarm going off.....so you can miss several tenths of a unit
before the alarm goes off. Try blocking delivery manually, and you'll see.
That's what worries me about running out halfway through a bolus - youdon't
really know how much you've missed.