RE: [IPk] Minimed 508 volume problem

Don't see the point in wasting the insulin myself., so I generally let it
run to the low volume alarm - and since I program it about 10 units lower
than it is, I'm not in danger of running out of insulin. Even if I were, I
have a bottle of insulin and a syringe with me 99% of the time, so I can
always inject if a change or fill isn't convenient. But each to their own.
Certainly one of the reasons I always run it down to the low volume alarm is
because I can't be bothered to do a fill every three days.