RE: [IPk] Exercise

Hi Di

>>That's interesting. Do you mean that you didn't decrease
your insulin or
take any carbs before your run?<<

Yes I did not reduce my insulin or take any carbs and as long
as my BG was around 7 it seemed to work fine.  So far I have
tried 2.5 and 3.5 miles (which takes me around 36 mins) and
it has remained OK.  I take your point about reducing the
basal afterwards.  I might try that next time too.

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader
BG Group