Re: [IPk] Exercise

Hi Bev
That's interesting. Do you mean that you didn't decrease your insulin or
take any carbs before your run? I know others have found the same thing,
though it would never work for me - I'd be on the floor in minutes if I
didn't start with a BG of at least 10 (which I don't like to do). But that's
great if it works (and you get to eat the chocolate bar later). Of course,
you could always reduce your basal for the next 2 hours, but that wouldn't
be so much fun :-)