Re: [IPk] Minimed 508 volume problem

HI Tony
I try to make sure I change when I have less than 50 units left - for the
reason that I often get air bubblies lurking in the last bit of insulin, so
I don't like to take that risk (I've had several occurrences of high BGs
towards the last bit of insulin which I suspect is due to those pesky air
Of course, occasionally I forget, and then it's handy to have the low volume
reminder before I've got quite to the end!