[IPk] Scar tissue

Hi all,

John wrote "..but I filled in fictitious results in the book to keep everyone
happy.  Took about 15 minutes to fill in the book just before a clinic

John, you naughty person!!
OK, so I used to do exactly the same:-) (Fader o'Sullivan, are ye listenin'

Help!!! Could someone please put this poor, computer-illiterate person out of
her misery (wait for it...) and tell me how to save bits of the digest?  I've
tried saving the day's digest to desktop or as a file; I can then retrieve it,
but when I try either to delete everything but the phrases I want to include
or to save them, with the former the whole lot deletes and with the latter it
won't save.  What am I doing wrong?