[IPk] Exercise

As an update to the past correspondance.  I have noticed my
BGM's still rising slightly after running (following reducing
basal by 40% for 1/2 an hour prior to run but putting it back
to normal before I start the run) so recently I decided to
try keeping everything as normal but making sure my BGM was
7. something before I started (which I try to do anyway).

I found that folowing a 2.5 mile run (25 mins) it kept
constant and today after a 4 mile run (37 mins) it also kept
constant (7.6 before I started and 7.4 when I got back).  It
does however fall quickly 2 - 3 hours later.  However I look
forward to my mid-afternoon chocolate bar after a run so that
side-effect is a bonus!  If I build up over 4 miles (no
promises - academic interest could prove painful!)  I will
see the point at which It does start to fall and I do need to
cut back the basal/take glucose before/during running.

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader
BG Group