RE: [IPk] Minimed 508 volume problem

>I actually lost delivery following a low volume
warning because when looking at the syringe there appeared to
be about 8 units left and I didn't think there was a problem.

I've run my pump very low in the past. It seems to me that it will keep
pumping until the metal driver bar hits the edge of the reservoir
compartment. There may still be insulin left in the reservoir, but the pump
cannot physically deliver it because it can't push the plunger any further.
That metal bar seems to me to be the same size as about 6 units.