[IPn] winding down now

Good news! The response to our New Hampshire challenge has brought
this quarter's total to almost $5000, just inches away from our goal.
It has also brought several new challenges, which when matched will
(thankfully) provide the opportunity to put the pledge drive to

>From the far reaches of North Dakota, you are challenged to match
this generous donor's $100 contribution.  We are in the home stretch
of this pledge drive so please be generous and make a contribution if
you have not already done so. For those of you that do not think you
can or should give. So be it. For those of you that help to support
our forum, you have my thanks and the thanks of all who benefit from
this resource.

I know that fund raising is tedious, repetitive and annoying, but it
is an unfortunately necessity until my rich uncle dies or Bill Gates
leaves a sack of gold on the doorstep.

Where to Contribute.
For single and recurring donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor page

Call at 650 947-3350

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B