Re: [IPk] help! Sticky button syndrome

Hello Di ,
Please call Ray or Gill at AMT on 01223-420415 or give me a call to discuss
[ 01372-278945 ]
I will be in the office tomorrow Friday and can talk to you about the issue

The problem should not stop you from giving a bolus . If this is the case we
will change the pump over straight away . Remember that you can always use
the remote .

Please call to discuss with us and we will help .
Best wishes and apologies