RE: [IPk] help! Sticky button syndrome

Hi Elizabeth
I was mildly terrified (if that's possible) in that if I hadn't heard about
sticky button syndrome I would really have been worried.  And I think you were
the first person I heard of to get it. It's that big "will it unfreeze by
itself?" question that's so scary. A bit like the "massive gush of blood when
you remove the set" - I've heard of it happening but I still think I would be
slightly worried if it happens to me ever. Not nearly as much as if I'd never
heard of it before though!

My pump all seems to be OK now though.
Di

 On Thu, 06 Sep 2001,