RE: [IPk] help! Sticky button syndrome

Hi Di -

Welcome to the sticky button club! I guess I can't blame the Irish weather
anymore :-)

Until you get your replacement pump, you should just let the pump sit for a
few minutes and then try it again. Touch synthetic wood veneer, I've never
had the buttons freeze up on my completely. It is _very_ scarey when it
happens the first or second time, but it doesn't seem to interfere with the
basal rate, and they do seem to unfreeze after a minute or two. I think the
first instance of my buttons freezing was the worst thing to happen to me,
diabetically speaking, since diagnosis. I was absolutely terrified.