[IPk] Minimed 508 volume problem

Hi everyone
Ive come across 1 quite significant problem where my pump is not
corresponding to the amount of insulin I have in the reservoir.
ie    This morning I woke feeling quite ill and it was time to change my site
    to my surprise       no insulin in res. My machine read that there was 30
ml left in the res.
BG was 22.1 so it possibly ran out last night.
Ive noticed this prob before but never ran out before.
Does anyone else out there have experiences of this???