RE: [IPk] Scar tissue

I have a d friend who has been injecting for at least 20 years, and has been
changed to a longer (12mm I think) needle "to get through the scar tissue".
She is 37.

She is on MDI injecting into the thighs usually.

Noone has mentioned the lipo-xxxx lumps condition that occurs at over-used
injection sites, but can go away.

Me, I have relatively poor circulation to the fingers (cold in winter) and
find that if I stop testing for about 3 or 4 days most of the dot scars go
away. I test about 50 times a week normally, using the sides of 4-6 fingers.

Julian