RE: [IPk] insulin support groups(local-area)Thanks "Di"

Hi Ian

Might a national network for your rare condition be a better option to make
a contact?

Or what about trying the Association of Clinical Diabetologists?
http://www.diabetologists-abcd.org.uk/

The other one I know targetting rare conditions is Contact a Family - this
is aimed at families with children with conditions, but they may give you a
steer.
http://www.cafamily.org.uk/more.html

Rgds

Julian