Re: [IPk] insulin support groups(local-area)Thanks "Di"

Sorry to confuse you Di!

I was looking for local support groups, i did not know about the group in
My diabetes nurse tells me the group is geared mostly to type2 diabetics.

However, when i find a group in the manchester area, i am hoping they can
help with advice on rare diabetic disorders such as mine, ie:- my imune
system has developed antibodies that attack and destroy insulin, which is
rare and the mri has had no such cases before.
Even hope hospital's group have no advice on such disorders!
So the answer to your question is that i am looking for a larger local group,
with the hope of good advice and experience behind them!

Once again Di, sorry to confuse you!
Please bear with me, i have only been on the mini-med pump for 6 weeks, so i
am a little inexperienced.