Re: education was RE: [IPk] Insulin availability; was "insulin abuse"

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elizabeth OShea" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 6:16 PM
Subject: education was RE: [IPk] Insulin availability; was "insulin abuse"

> Ah, publishing. Alas, I am not independently wealthy or I could cash in my
> tech writing job and jump at this. I would consider it in my spare time if
> had any, but I won't for three years. How big is the proposed book meant
> be? Can it wait until next summer?
>
> elizabeth

Yes it can wait, particularly as this site has such an amount of material
already. Such a book might not take long to compile, it's mostly editing and
reducing submitted material, rather than writing.

Tony

Why not use a topical antibiotic? Basically site infections will be under
the skin, not on it, and topical antibiotic ointments are designed NOT to be
absorbed.