RE: [IPk] Guy's Hospital

To set the record straight... as far as I know, in Britain, if the hospital
wants it (and not all do) MiniMed and Disetronic will send in their own
staff free of charge to train you and any staff at the hospital. They will
also continue with personal 24hr telephone support. It's in the pump
companies' interest to have well trained pumpers and support staff. Nothing
will cut their sales better than a few horror stories hitting the press...

I can't imagine who in their ignorance thought a sum of 9000 pounds was
going to be needed :-)

mailto:email @ redacted