Re: [IPk] Insulin availability; was "insulin abuse"

>>If we did do a user guide, I suggest it be presented as downloadable word or
>>pdf files, so medical staff and diabetes volunteers could print it off for
>>new pumpers who didn't have web access.

Curiously, one very successful business model these days is to publish a
book in its entirety on the web for free, and allow people to buy it in
book-version on-line. This drives sales up rather than down. People like
the crisp rustle of paper. That is a fact. And books are much easier to
take to bed/read on the loo/lend to mum than any website.

mailto:email @ redacted