education was RE: [IPk] Insulin availability; was "insulin abuse"

>What about a book? I know a publisher who would be interested. He was
>me about a text for people trying to take charge of their diabetes around a
>year ago, and he's published several other books on diabetes, so he would
>a good bet. It does need an overall co-ordinator though. Ideally someone
>with experience such as John ?

Ah, publishing. Alas, I am not independently wealthy or I could cash in my
tech writing job and jump at this. I would consider it in my spare time if I
had any, but I won't for three years. How big is the proposed book meant to
be? Can it wait until next summer?