RE: [IPk] Humalog activity curves: was insulin sensitivity : pulses or continuous del

>I actually got a supply of souble recently, Pat, for this very reason.

Me too. I use Humalog in my pump, but I keep a 30 unit syringe and a 1.5ml
pen cartridge of Actrapid in my wallet (totally separate from my normal
diabetes kit) so if I lose use of my pump for whatever unforeseen reason, a
jab of Actrapid every few hours will give me a semblance of a basal rate.
Not had to use it yet.

mailto:email @ redacted