RE: [IPk] Tony

Hi Tony -

I am a DFI member, but I've missed you're articles because my membership
lapsed for three months or so. I'll get the final installment, however. Do
plug the IP website: it's a great starting point for people with web access
who are interested in pumps. I wrote a letter about the website last year,
but I don't know if it brought any visits to the site.

I am hoping to go to an INPUT open day this autumn in order to develop a bit
more expertise in presenting pump information to people. Perhaps we could
organise a pump information day in conjunction with a DFI conference (don't
know what the powers that be would think of it) next year? Have al ook at
the iNPUT site - you can get there from an IP UK link.