Re: [IPk] Insulin availability; was "insulin abuse"

>I wonder if
>people in this list would be interested in writing a guide for users, by
>users? It would make an interesting supplement to the manufacturers' and
>professionals' materials.

That's a very interesting idea. We have a lot of material accumulated at
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk, particularly in the Experiences section.
One aim of the site is to allow people to share their thoughts and
experiences outside the control of hospitals and pump companies. This
freedom may give the information extra credibility for some people.

But a user guide by users sounds great. Do you volunteer to be coordinator???

mailto:email @ redacted