Re: [IPk] Insulin availability; was "insulin abuse"

I have a disetronic pump and the insulin cartridge can be changed
independently. I have now been on this for 30 days and was advised to change
the 'tender' insertion every 3 days, and replace the tubing every other time.
 (however another person trained at the same time, opted to use the 'rapid'
insertion  - looks like a drawing pin!! and was told to change insertion
every 2 days, with the tubing every other time)  On my dosage the insulin
cartridge lasts about 7 days.
Good Luck