Re: [IPk] Humalog activity curves: was insulin sensitivity : pulses or continuous del

>That link doesn't work, but going to the site, to the links page, to the
>link to the Lilly site does work.

Pat - you can get all the Humalog info you want free and legally at:

This includes a graph of the average insulin activity in 10 patients with
Type 1 diabetes.

But I feel this is all a bit of a red herring. It doesn't tell YOU how fast
Humalog acts in YOUR body. It's like the average height of the population
won't tell you how tall you are. We are all different. Insulin works at
different speeds in different people.

mailto:email @ redacted