Re: [IPk] Funding for a pump

>Can anyone offer any pratical advise on
>sleeping with it as the tubing does not seem very long and i am assured that
>i will not pull it out, but i sleep all over the place that i am scared this
>may happen.

Hi Sara -

What length of tubing are you using? Normally they come in 2 lengths: 60cm
and 110cm. The 110cm gives you plenty of room to wrap it around your body
several times at night :-) I just leave it lying in the bed, and it moves
with me in the night. Others stuff it under the pillow.

I'm sure once you have seen that it really doesn't get pulled out, you will
feel happier!

With the funding, I suggest you contact John Davis at Input tel: 01590
677911. He will give you the latest tips on how to twist the arm of your
health authority.

mailto:email @ redacted