[IPk] Funding for a pump

I have today started my 4 week trial on the minimed pump. Can anyone tell me
that if they got funding for their's how did they go about it and how long
did it take for you to get it.If you could not get the funding through the
nhs or your local health authority did you have to raise the funds yourself
and how did you do it, any suggestion would be greatly accepted.

And if i like the pump i would not want to go back onto injections again, at
the moment i am on saline for a week, but when it was being explained to me
everything felt right about it, as i did have a few reservations to begin
with, but they have all gone now. Can anyone offer any pratical advise on
sleeping with it as the tubing does not seem very long and i am assured that
i will not pull it out, but i sleep all over the place that i am scared this
may happen.

Thanks sara