Re: [IPk] ketone testing

----- Original Message -----
From: John Neale <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 11:12 What I would like
> are individually wrapped strips, so I can keep a few with my kit, without
> taking up too much space. Anyone know if you can get them?
>

> John
>
> --
> mailto:email @ redacted
> http://www.webshowcase.net/johnneale
>
> I had a free sample of individually wrapped ketostix from disetronic when
I started my pump trial. i think Ames manufacture them. Whether they are
normally available on prescription is another matter. I had to throw out a
tub of almost 50 as you are not supposed to keep them beyond 6 months and I
only test for ketones if I am unwell or BMs are high ( 14 or above for
hours)