Re: [IPk] ketone testing

>But what does Diastix measure? Urine glucose concentration? Urine glucose
can't predict blood glucose, since it depends on how much urine you produce
(ie how many cups of tea you've had) and what your renal threshold is
(which varies from person to person)

Well, this is it exactly.  that's why I find them useless myself.  I'm sure
if I had been diagnosed when they were still in common use I would be able
to glean useful info from them, but I wasn't.