Re: [IPk] Names you call your blood testing machine

Am I the omly fan of the one touch profike? I enjoy the comforting messagea
no really I know what you mean but I always feel it's really accurate and I
like being able to download the results and the graphs it produces so I can
compare my control etc. I suppose it does have it;s faults but I have faith
in the machine. Congratulations on your pregnancy Susan' I;m sure the pump
will he;p achieie near normal BGs and a live healthy baby. I was given a
pump when trying to get pregnant in 1988. unfortunately I never did but the
pump I had was not as sophisticated as theare now Carmel