From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of John Davis
Sent: 15 September 2000 17:03
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] INPUT Roadshow

Hi all,

Just to let you know that the next "Roadshow" will be at:

    The Post Hotel
    Milton Keynes

on Friday 29 September, between 3.0pm and 9.0pm all are welcome.

Full details on our website: www.webshowcase.net/input

In attendance will be:

Disetronic
AMT/Minimed (with the Glucosensor)
Existing pump users
Hospital staff

Entrance is free, so if you are in the area, come along.

Further details from,

John Davis
INPUT

Tel: 01590 677911 or e-mail email @ redacted