Re: [IPk] Names you call your blood testing machine

my son uses the pocket scan blood glucose monitor and loves it.
he tests himself at least 4 times a day sometimes 6 and myself 1 -2 times
through the night. You don't need so much blood on it.We are hoping to go on
the pump on the next 1 -2 months and can't wait
from vickie