Re [IPk] Names you call your blood testing machine

Hi everyone,

I have never been very successful obtaining blood from the sides or the pads
of my fingers and when I have been in hospital nurses are always apologizing
for having to repeatedly prick to obtain enough blood. The last few times
that I have been an in-patient, I have finished up doing it myself. I use
the area behind the nail and have done so for the past 20 years, at least 4
times a day, often more. Although I have 3 or 4 different pricking devices I
never use them, I just hold the lancet between my fingers and make a prick,
I think that it is less sore this way. Like Michael's daughter,I have also
been using the new BD Microfine lancets since they were first introduced.