Re: [IPk] Names you call your blood testing machine

I too hate the profile for the not-enough-blood whinge, the 'clean me'
whinge, and the 'Do You Need a Snack?' helpful hint which seems to be in
a type size and font specially designed to make me want to throw it when
I have a by under 2.5! If only the medisense pen had a way of recording
the state-of-diet and carbohydrates!

I too love the softclix - nicest lancet-whanger in the world.

The folks in the US have got a new kind of meter and whanger combined
which takes blood from the arm or leg.  The children with diabetes
website has some reviews and pictures.

Best wishes to all,
--
Pat Reynolds