Re: [IPk] Names you call your blood testing machine

I too hate the profile for the not-enough-blood whinge, the 'clean me'
whinge, and the 'Do You Need a Snack?' helpful hint which seems to be in
a type size and font specially designed to make me want to throw it when
I have a by under 2.5! If only the medisense pen had a way of recording
the state-of-diet and carbohydrates!

I too love the softclix - nicest lancet-whanger in the world.

The folks in the US have got a new kind of meter and whanger combined
which takes blood from the arm or leg.  The children with diabetes
website has some reviews and pictures.

Best wishes to all,
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)