Re: [IPk] Insulin Pumpers publicity

>The magazine of the Diabetes Federation of Ireland published my letter
>about Insulin Pumpers in their new issue.  I was very pleased, as you may

Hey - well done elizabeth!

There was an article about "Me and my pump" in the JDF(UK) magazine this
month. What's worse, it was written by me as well!!! I had been chatting to
Mrs JDF(UK) (Anwyn Jones) at a meeting earlier this year, and she asked me
to write a short article for their "Real lives" section. Now, normally I
don't have any trouble talking about myself (!!!) but I had complete
writers block when given 700 words in a magazine.

My wife wrote it in the end, and I put my name on the bottom :o)

mailto:email @ redacted